We are on the hunt for self-driven tourism enthusiast, that wants to contribute to the development of responsible travel. As an Intern, you will be responsible for creating sustainable tourism resources and training materials, which are part of our online academy for tour operators.
If you are looking to expand your knowledge in sustainable tourism, get experience in online content creation, and inspire tourism businesses to create more positive impact in their communities, we want to hear from you! Job description
Your role will be to help us improve the content of our online courses and create new, additional resources. Your tasks will include:
What makes you a great candidate?
- Writing summaries of video content
- Creating worksheets and additional materials for each lesson
- Searching for good practices
- Uploading content on the learning platform
- Enthusiasm, drive and passion to make a real difference in the tourism industry
- Interest in responsible tourism and knowledge of basic sustainable tourism concepts
- Ability to work proactively & independently
- Attention to detail
- Great writing and communication skills
- Experience with online learning (at least as a learner :))
- Love for data collection and research
- Fluency in English (native level)
- Fluency in Russian desired but not a must
How to apply?
- The internship should to be part of your formal graduate studies (university, collage etc.)
- Remote work (need to be available online)
- 2-4 months
- Full or part time (min. 15 hours/ week)
- Flexible working hours
Send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a few words about why you want to get this internship to Anula (email@example.com).