We are on the hunt for self-driven tourism and sustainability enthusiast, who wants to contribute to the development of responsible travel. You will be responsible for creating sustainable tourism resources and helping manage social media for the Russian-speaking audience.
If you are looking to expand your knowledge in sustainable tourism, get experience in online content creation, and inspire tourism businesses to create a more positive impact in their communities, we want to hear from you! Job description
Your role will be to help us create more sustainable tourism-related content for the Russian-speaking audience and promote this content via different channels. Your tasks will include:
- Writing and editing industry articles
- Translations from English to Russian
- Creating and editing content (Canva, Keynote)
- Simple video editing
- Writing summaries of video content
- Uploading content on the learning platform and website
- Helping manage social media
- Research, looking for good practices
- Organizing and promoting online events
- Providing overall support to the programs we run in English and Russian
A great candidate...
- Obsessed about sustainable development and (or) tourism
- Knowledge of basic sustainability concepts
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work proactively & independently
- Attention to detail
- Native Russian
- Fluency in English (C1 level)
- Background in tourism, sustainable development or marketing
How to apply?
- Remote work
- 4-5 days a week, flexible working hours
- Contract (self-employed)
- Salary from 330 EUR / 30,000RUB (depends on the candidate's experience)
- Access to the international network of sustainable tourism professionals
Send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a few words about why you want to get this job to Anula (email@example.com).